Sunday, June 20, 2010

Nadine Jansen - Crash

the streets of San Francisco

When I met travelers who had visited many places, the question was often asked myself what was the city where he would stop ati to live, and the most frequent response was San Francisco.
And if it were not for the wind and the roads up and down I could probably say the same, beautiful and clean city with friendly people, not bad I must say, despite being a big city, no one has the impression of traffic and smog. Cara, the dollar rising saddens me, a bus ride costs $ 2, I make clear that km, in order to save 200 pennies. My first couchsurfer were a couple of very friendly Indian who lived in the center, so I could visit the city on foot, walking along the ocean: China Town, Little Italy, as usual full of restaurants and cafes, I must say very nice, but quite expensive. San Francisco, and perhaps throughout California, has the distinction of being healthy and loving everything that is
Fitness then go-ahead run and all organic shops, even with stroller in hand! I also ended up in a cafe very popular with the Beat generation in the 70's, Vesuvius, which has a horrible coffee barista and obnoxious, but has seen regular customers such as Jack Kerouac, which is no small thing. In Little Italy I found this quote: If you are as proud of Where You'll always know from where are you going and take pride in all you do.

I first got in some Farmer's Market, where the farmers sell their products and I could do a taste, taking into account that used to stand about twenty, you could easily make a meal, all very healthy, peaches , cherries, blended with carrots, broccoli, honey and chocolate dessert with madorle ... I did not know that they also almonds, walnuts of California.Sono I had been very healthy, but do not give up the brand, then go ahead to coffee chains and fast food (which they call restaurants, a stab in the heart) every third street is a Starbucks, a chain of coffee substitute and derivatives, which owes its thanks to the tactics of voter anteater, use massive amounts of corn sugar, called Corn that all the sugar syrup as addictive, and the ant is unconsciously recall withdrawal, the ant is a bit American 'cicada, do not want to walk more than three blocks, wifi and want to leave a tip ... but I also had a discussion about the tips, have compared the use and custom of tipping in the States to enter a mosque with suitable clothing, my futile attempt to differentiate between money habits cultural. the fast food chains are varied and for each race and taste, but not devoid of fat and effect anteater, a sandwich I digest the Mc Donald after two days, we see that they developed a particular enzyme. My second couchsurfer was a boy of Chinese descent and I have to say that his roommates were more sympathetic to him, lived in the area of \u200b\u200bthe city where the majority were Chinese, and I do not know why but to me the Chinese I do not like, so I moved house and I ended up with a pair of vegetarian very carini.La Cs is very large community in SF, I've been to some meetings in the city and went to visit a national park, the Red Wood, where I thought it was the largest tree in the world, but I was wrong park, and come over to visit the tallest tree in the world, being high among tall trees, I did not understand what it was, however, it was a nice trip I went by car with three other couchsurfer, an Englishman Bob, Dina who was driving, and Ara, a boy Austr lish on the road for 25 months, a very great guy FreeHugs! By chance I ended up even at a festival y quite famous for Haight Ash-bury area, very popular in the hippie 70's, music stores and second hand clothes, the festival was spread along the main street with two antlers at the beginning and the end where you could listen to New Orleans Jazz and between the two extremes were performing street musicians, very good, the stalls with different foods, mostly grilled or as they are called here, BBQ, for a change to another acronym, stands around here! LOL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB2tYYYlwMc

0 comments:

Post a Comment