Saturday, September 4, 2010

Does Green Tea Increase Cervical Mucus



But how pretty Boston? Harvard
And then? They are all cool, young, beautiful and well dressed. The campus has welcomed me right, free ice cream for everyone! is ok only for members but you know, the word free is a reminder too strong. I forgot to mention that here in the bar, they give you refill, ie pay once the drink (soda) and then fill your glass for free, the first time I discovered I am drinking water 4 lemons ... needless to say, and it's free trimming of coffee (mug from 4dl) are 50 cents.
The city of alleys, squares shaded to read a book in the Little Italy clean and tidy.
I was in the Irish and we ended up with a few Cs in a bar with Guinness and economic basement to get into fights, like Fight Club, the typical clients of the bar lower class but cordial and polite.
The guy that I guests, welcoming all couchsurfer the last minute, and then in a week I the living room with a divided China. ... I do not want to repeat myself but the Chinese just do not like me, then this, while living in Canada for 4 years, is still convinced that China is state of the world more beautiful and free. The Government makes its brainwashing, I tried to start some conversation but nothing, I am sure she is convinced that Tibet is China .. that's why I believe and teach. Then there were two French .. I am here I will limit myself, and finally one that was too drunk to go home. The last day I spent sipping coffee and reading a book at Harvard, having dinner with a dear friend and drinking beer with couchsurfer.
W and leave to Another. We die, we change. It's mostly change. We outgrow Our best friends, But if I do leave you, I will Have passed on to you something of myself, you will be a different person Because of Knowing me. It's inescapable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment