Friday, November 12, 2010

Laserjet Transfer Paper

Little Miss Adelita

What's better than a trip to the beach aboard a '70s VW van? If we then add the compañeros travel are un'argentina Boluda, Sofia Norteño two Mexicans, an Argentinean los LICS grumpy, Che Gerardo already you could say that is great, I conclude with a flourish, saying that the goal is one of my most favorite city in the world, Mazunte, as you can not fall in love a village that gives name to the pharmacy Farmazunte. We have also uploaded two Argentinian blonde, one of two called me "Gordo" (chubby)
1 to 10 as far as I can be nice? The ten hour trip was pleasant and the other between a mate, long lunch break a river and we camped for the night by squatters in a Palapa on the beach. The dinner is popular with Mexicans made up of maize, beans and eggs, if had to eat them so of course .. always accompanied by corn and tortilla de watered by Caguama, birrozzo one-liter, named after the great turtle. A
Mazunte the camp was not the least, shade tent, use of fire, shower and sea view and have since become addicted, wifi nearby. I can live without a telephone and television but a peek at the mail I have to give, so just to see who thinks and I know a little 'facts of others. I was the Cocinera all the time and not because I wanted to wash the dishes of beans, but because one day is more than enough and I must say that we are treated well, including pasta with camarones! Delighted by the culinary compliments, I have asked how do I know how to cook well and the response was that I was born eating well, that's why Italians opened restaurants everywhere, but good things simple, all the ingredient, olive oil is worth double. What I'd never done if I had been alone a tour to see the dolphins ... and I saw them! Many, all together, of course with my super swimming skills (ask for the reimbursement to the swimming instructor and Chiari idiot) I've seen them a few meters, the other not, more agile we swam close by, but I heard them, I think I took the piss! Watch the human gordita who can not breathe through the snorkel! If you take, you parilla to do! In fact, the dolphin meat is harmful, contains Mercury, I was a child I always played there (many broken thermometers) and when I was a thermometer in hand, I would break it to keep the mercury in his hands. Mercury, asbestos, drugs withdrawn from the market, the children of the seventies have antibodies in more parentheses asbestos in most of South America is still in use and abuse. Dolphins, turtles, fish and coral in mating, and if it were not for seasickness was all perfect, not a lover of the mountain, you know, now I also hinders the sea, the river Oglio I almost drank it all child, the lake is cold, the campaign has so many insects, the city I close the pores of the skin, oh well I'll stay in the car! And the trip out of town was closed between kisses and hugs with the hope to meet them again along the way and how the ending of Little Miss Sunshine, no matter how different we are, we are a family and after a case of cauama even more.
course I could not leave Mexico without
still stop in San Cristobal to celebrate again with my Los argentinos farewell.Un goodbye to the American continent between empanadas, tamales y hot dogs, including Pinche mexicano, fucking gringos y boludos Argentina between salsa and cumbia y Caguma between Goose Island.
Maybe my environment is because the airport to reach the next continent, we will spend two days in Auckland and the airport is the best, you sleep comfortable and give you ilo Toblerone JB and free!
I think I need to find a bigger place 'cos When You Have More Than You think you need more space

0 comments:

Post a Comment