Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Creative Softball Quotes





Chicago has the sea, that has a lake that is so great that it seems the sea, beach, beach tennis rackets, but nothing super sporty people running for the long lake.
skyscrapers overlooking the city and are reflected in the water, then a river runs through it, Venetian style, but not so old, and say that channels like all things here in the U.S. are larger.
Summer is full of events and music festivals, each week has its own. I was at the Italian festival in Little Italy, Italy Ode to the nth degree with mafia tourist version.
There is a huge park in the city center and guardian of the square, where every morning form of classical music or jazz. With some
couchsurfer I attended some events, including the critical mass, all in a bike through the streets of Chicago in his underwear .. and of course I have not pulled back, so I do not know anyone, really I was in costume, but it is the idea that counts right? '2000 people around to snake through the city to block traffic. Fortunately I was able to recover and even a bike so I go around the city in true Chicago style.
Here I tried the typical pizza, good pizza, but I just do not call, I would say cake stuffed tomato. In town I stopped
enough to savor every corner, visit with wine tasting in a brewery, $ 5, bike tours for $ 30 restaurants in the city, various music, including bluegrass banjo and mandolin with a side dish, $ 5, boat ride to the lake, free, meetings with various CS, free, party renaissance draft gladiators of European Middle Ages with the follow ... but there were some pirates who amalgamated some of the best Roman centurions, $ 10. The view from the tallest building in town is priceless.
I've been all this time hosted by Douglas couchsurfer the guy who I met in South America, who introduced me to friends and friends of friends, so every day I had something to do. The costs have surged here I have not yet realized, I want to have as a surprise .. surprise she has run out of money! I also tried to apply for a visa to stop in town a few more months but as I had already answered the emails .. you have to leave the United States at the expiry of his visa ... touchy!
Arriving at each new city, the traveler finds his past that he did not know most of you: the foreignness of what you are no longer or not you have more lying in wait in strange places and not owned. Italo Calvino

0 comments:

Post a Comment