Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Sister's Husband Raped Me

Boston New York Chicago


The city that never sleeps, NY is like being in a movie, every corner reminds you of something, walking near the bridge in Brooklyn I saw a corner of the city that I brought to mind one of my favorite movies, Once Upon a Time in America.
Whenever I take the subway, similar to that of Milan, that is dirty, I expected them to come out from some corner a group bands of kids dancing, so perhaps too much to film.
New York and the issues as you, you know although there is never been a statue, bridge, park, cranes, is okay, the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, Ground Zero, the hot dogs on the street, taxis, beautiful residential neighborhoods, neighborhoods normal and poor neighborhoods. On the way see the Robinson family and the girls from Sex in the City. A variety of breeds of each color. The first couchsurfer was also the owner of a hostel, so I am made a free week in Brooklyn. The hostel I like, there's always a great party atmosphere but relaxed, and that the Italians will be only move in August and like NY, they met at every turn, can be recognized from afar as I am dressed, with particular attention to the combination of colors, and with an accent impossible, it will be now that I speak better English a bit proud of it 'and made fun of them and I do it often and with gusto! In the last week have been hosted by a girl with a family of lunatics, it was fun. About the Amish do, unfortunately, has failed. It will be for next time.
NY is nice but I would live there, and we only return because I met nice people, and I would have been more just to hang out with them.
At first I was surprised that there was more in the metro African American (politically correct) and Caucasian (white) and then coming out with it, I realized that they take the Taxi!

I'm not climbing the Empire State Building, I even approached us to tell the truth, someone has dared to say that NY could be seen from the best thing about this trip and me and I'm lost .. I thought: Grand Canyon, salar of Uyuni, Volcano Pacaya, Igua Azul, boat trip on Lake Michigan at sunset .... I did not add comments.
The trip not only broadens the mind: the shapes. Bruce Chatwin

0 comments:

Post a Comment