Monday, January 31, 2011

Dying Pubic Hair With Hair Dye

, Malaccacacca

Malaysia is a mix, Hindu, Chinese, Christians, Muslims and so on and so forth, all under one roof, no one claims to have come first (or almost) , all under the same number 1 next to Mosques Hindu temples in Chinatown, and here is the Chinese quarter of San Francisco's Chinatown Chinese, I can not say more Chinese in China because there have never been and Via Paolo Sarpi us spoiler! I arrived in Malacca directly from Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur without stopping, and how I chose a cheap guest house in Chinatown, in a beautiful way among stalls of junk, chicken balls, red flags and times with dragons, property Chinese, want to see that the Chinese are not that instill 'evil? I almost felt like china! I'm having travelers who have body about 500 € in vaccines, or am I encountering travelers will take me wrong or dengue, I hope the first! (The Dengue vaccine so there is not) Here I found the rickety bus, the dirt will stick on you, non-potable water (I drink about 2 by to 3 liters per day) and taxi drivers who give you a first tour of the city and free internet, welcome at home! Eating a spring roll with the background Muezzin praying I'm planning a journey of trying 'to avoid the monsoon, because here when it rains, it rains! Here everyone is trying to trim a cream against freckles, my futile attempt to explain that it is only a lack of melanin, now say that those who have freckles are part of a race is not protected, such as those that have a dimple or ridge ILLIAC (that I also have, hidden among the lipids, but I have). I went to my first free food stand, China obviously mixed amiably from the hands of dubious cleanliness, the for now I still have all the drops miraculous 'grapefruit extract the parasites that kill me, unfortunately I can not find pumpkin seeds, another kills parassita.Ho found a newspaper with news from around the world, there was also a down' Italy, there was a rally in Florence and carry the slogan here in the foreground, Italy is not a brothel! The prime minister has no rappresenta.I Mubarak family fled to London and Egypt remains in the hands of protesters vs Marina Berlusconi buys a new dress and Italy remains in the hands of idiots, the usual idiots.
One of the pleasures of the trip is to immerse yourself where others are destined to live, and come out intact, filled of joy malignant abandoned to their fate. Jean Baudrillard

0 comments:

Post a Comment