Friday, January 28, 2011

Mudd Dirt Birthday Cakes

what is believed Sorrento

Here rooftops instead of cats there are possums, cats are banned from the state because they eat native birds, we see that the hunters have not yet arrived from Lombardy, and that in a good marsala body in the early morning shooting at anything that moves. Looking for jobs I am moved to Sorrento in Italy but not in the Mornington Peninsula south of Melbourne and through the Exchange Help I found a hostel in exchange for 3 hours (making beds) accommodation and me to night work in a restaurant. The menu is believed to Italian, but with the chicken parmigiana and garlic and oil with shrimp I have doubts, I report that I'm the only one in the restaurant know how to pronounce "bruschetta", cooks (Philippines) included! A slice of pizza is more than enough because we put the world on more than half a kilo of mozzarella cheese (but it is believed Mozzarella Emmental)! The pizza is the most popular is the pizza Bologna, the sauce is made with broken spaghetti and meat sauce (ragu is believed) does not add anything else. The village is small and everyone knows, I have indicated as the disheveled girl (point of view) to suspect walking around the streets with the computer open (looking for wifi but they do not know). It seems that

floods I haunt, Peru, Bolivia and now here, destroyed homes, dead or missing but unlike here are in a rich country and the homeless are not homeless and are not even put into containers for years, waiting for a home.
You see I do not have wifi at hand, I'm not following the news in Italy, only those on my village, glad to know that she was born a cultural organization that believes in art, beauty, does not believe in communism or capitalism but also promotes the future, that fight against those who do not believe in God and country, The newspaper is called Mille Ardite arrays, I seem to remember something that hits with Mussolini, have shown me a story of the '40s.
Unfortunately, there is a super country but a village feast and family during the weekend instead is populated by young people of Melbourne know that Milan like to drink or Mexico City Inn I do not like it at all! Far away memories of a Christmas spent in Montanita Cumbia and Salsa, here's the Stunz Stunz with big cars and youngsters in costume in the evening!
The only pro is that you earn good and the sea is clean, it is slightly expensive, I almost fainted when I saw the price of lettuce, $ 6, but I say, is grass in the end! Not that I now be on a diet and eat only salad, no worry, I have dinner in the restaurant understood, I always take what we think risotto alla Marinara but I like the risotto I've always liked heated! Every time I do one day to eat healthy and light, carrots, nuts, ok, will not be read but are important to have beautiful skin and provide energy, although perhaps a kilo bag is better than not buy it anymore. I even passed the milk intolerance, I can now start to drink cappuccino! Shame not to be in Italy! I have come across people who complained about the variety of types of Italian coffee bars, stained, short, etc in glass cup ... you see I have never been here! Milk (latte) Skinnylatte (with skim milk) weak skinny milk (light) black shorts (express) extra long shorts black ... OMG I always wondered just a low coffee made with love! It is easier?
In an advertisement, the model, after a dietary treatment has dropped out of size 8 to size 4, I tried a size 12 pants ... there must be something wrong!
I almost feel obliged to continue the journey to a destination and less rich food with a little 'shabby, so I wipe a bit'!
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment