Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Are Barska Scopes Good

Chiang Mai and Koh Tao Ko Panhgan Monteisola

I wanted to go on an island, Ko Samui and I jumped in my ignorance I thought that Koh Pahngan, famous for its full moon party without a full moon would have been ok, I have forgotten the new moon, moon in half, ¾, ¼, 1 / 12 and so on, if you want, white beaches and blue sea you can find , pity that they have made the resort owners of these beauties and it so happens that does not fall within my budget I refuse to pay over € 5 for a bed in Thailand! So let the British drunk twentysomethings and I go on 'island of Tao, I pretend to have got a reservation at a hotel to scrounge the passage, the first few days were spent in the hostel, then I am hosted by a Peter couchsurfer of Tennessee who has lived for several months, since the island famous for diving, a lot of stops, sew and make diving, or take a patent for diving instructors. The house is a bungalow in the middle of the jungle, including Geckos huge cocks early, deafening cicadas, crickets and festive mosquito killer to finish with a flourish. To stay more in touch with local customs there was no toilet paper, soap and water only ... but no, I use the toilet paper.
Koh Tao is more relaxed, but people always festive is more quiet, super cheap lunch consisting of rice and squid. I wanted to try to do Diving and while in charge explained to me how it all works I already see myself diving instructor in Sardinia and in the Caribbean, crushed dreams of the price. I went to snorkel, a full day of fish, corals and baby sharks. With Peter and other guys we have explored different areas around the island by scooter, finding spiaggettine small with very few people. Koh Tao is definitely my favorite island, almost as Mont'isola .. very nearly going to make a diving instructor Mont'Isola.
Sea. Has no bottom. Image of the infinite. Brings great thoughts. On the seashore you always have a telescope. When you look at it, always saying: "How much water." Gustave Flaubert

0 comments:

Post a Comment