Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Processors Ranking 2010 Comparison

Penang, Malaysia Malaysia

Penang, could recall with its vegetation and mosquitoes Palada The famous resort in the low, where there was the famous battle and Bresciani Bergamaschi on which side was the best (of course the Brescia) reminiscent 'Palestine and Israel is not it? I wonder if even here there are groups of Israelis who do not socialize and deal with evil the lesser races, will be a way to claim for the wrongs? Well its a bit 'superior race they are, they're nice, they speak more than one language and have their hair curly (for me it is a great value), well sure, do two years military service does not help them much, I remember upset some people still come back with fewer cells in the brain (too many to mention) only after nine months of Naja and if I remember correctly, there have been some who have even committed suicide.
are now in George Town, battered city in fervor for the preparation of the new year (Chinese calendar) year of the tiger goes away and take over the Hare (my) as an important signal in the economic field, and then after Greece and Ireland who will be next?
I arose the doubt when I saw the chocolate bunnies that perhaps were not for Easter!
The Chinese calendar is divided into twelve animals according to legend, Buddha was a rescue with gifts, gold, frankincense and myrrh to no ... I am confused is that religions, some 'look alike
all (without source).
Here I met an Italian woman psychic, told me that in three years I will have a big change ... even one! I would rather tell me in three years, there is stability and happiness with a rich man's house and property! Among other shit, like back to the source (it appears that he saw Buffy the Vampire Slayer) told me that a friend the seer revealed that in 2012 there will be disasters, visionary, very visionary, they say it all! However she was not interested, you may die tomorrow, well you know maybe you have also spent 65 years old, but I would still fuck a bit 'here on earth, then when I said that to me when you die, you die and that's it I must have struck deep inside, so I just started to nod.
The hostel where I was a bit 'ramshackle but has a good Internet connection and the mattress is comfortable and this is more than enough, I went back to basic necessities, where I sleep, what to eat with 10 Ringitt that get me the lesser evil. My son also bought a multivitamin because I can not find a fruit market! Even lemons and vitamins are important, otherwise I reduced to skin and bones, as the Kationa, The Katina now, after returning from Italy around the world, with Giardiasis and TB. (See www.lalelakatia.com). Staple food of the traveler, bananas, dried fruit, bread and chocolate. It's not so bad right? Here the food is good, but these noodles are not boiled rice and vegetables you eat their fill at all.
All that we carry with us in the journey. We bring with us the house of our soul, as does a turtle with its shell. In truth, the journey through the countries of the world is a symbolic journey to the man. Wherever you go looking for their soul. For this he must be able to travel. Andrei Tarkovsky
Arsen'evič

0 comments:

Post a Comment