Sunday, March 20, 2011

Indy Trail Polaris Suspension Lock

Sihanoukville aka the Cambodian coast

Put a beautiful beach, smiling Cambodians, mototaxi improvised, children run and play and girls who try to ensnare passing tourists and get Sihanoukville.
I chose an area far from the city center and yet only 5 minutes from the beach, I'd say good choice. Put
sellers fried calamari, mango and papaya, massages and hair removal on the beach, a few people and get a nice clean sea and beach Victory Hill. I spent my time between living by the sea and in the guest house between Russian and Italian, the first style of nouveau riche and the last old-style hippies. In the evening I left to men seeking young girls, among other things, they were not even the best. Put a bus with tourists and Cambodians, and adds a drunk with the fused cells from some German synthetic drug and get the bus to me brought from Cambodia to Thailand, when I meet him a fool and I do not know if I just can not and I have it sitting next to me pretend asleep, stupid or dead. Pretend to be stupid does, I have noticed people fear them. Fools will take power and rule the world ... the reference to cases or individuals is purely coincidental.
When a jerk at 205 mph to 5 cm above you and makes you go, remember, my son, that my balls are always in pairs. To 205 km per hour when the jerk behind you flashes 5 cm because you want to go and you just reach the brake pedal, remember, my son, that my balls are always in pairs. (Daniel Luttazzi)

0 comments:

Post a Comment