Monday, March 21, 2011

Yiff Animation For Iphone

BKK

Bangkok, Koh San Road, the way of massage, where you can buy all the premises of a thousand tourists. You think I could choose a guest house in the center? But no, and then the poor tuk tuk driver at 4 am I roam the city in search of the hostel I chose in a hidden alley, the hidden not find it and I refused to get off eventually mobilized around the neighborhood after he found it (I continued to give him directions but he never listened to me, that he did not understand because I do not speak Thai) and I visited BKK A smell messy streets of downtown, including pad thai and banana shake, couples dressed hippies trekking style and old style (rainbow jersey psychedelic decidedly old style) and tuk tuk boom boom. I squalor of the sex tourist or local ping pong I have not seen or maybe I just cleverly avoided the area. The city is very polluted, with some temple here and there. I visited the old Khmer capital Ayttaya in the company of a Thai boy cs, I filled a thousand questions, food, religion, politics, not because the King can not speak in public, this little man that he appears on billboards do with decommissioned in throughout Thailand, it is unspeakable, and not because if you talk bad sued, you imprison for life the best! The death penalty is carried out for crimes of murder and trafficking of heroin and amphetamines. Cannabis is exempt, you do not decapitate .. So go ahead delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, my brother is trying to convince my mom to get a good special cake for a cure glaucoma. If I find that when I hear Bob Marley, I know that we see very well.
And to think that cannabis sativa may heal this world adrift, could displace petroleum and derivatives, plastics and drugs to which we are accustomed. Probably this has been banned: the despots do not like people relaxed and clean energy (Punkreas)

0 comments:

Post a Comment