Sunday, October 17, 2010

Getting Sick Often, Hiv?

Luca (III parte)


"Once I dreamed of, you know? He had a pair of white shorts and t-shirt was also white. I waved from the sidewalk across the street, but it was full of cars that sped between us and I could not cross. That's right, I greeted myself with my hand I saw him slowly fade across the sidewalk. But I noticed that she smiled. "
The boy had never spoken with anyone so much as with Luca. They talked all day and nights. They understood each other without saying a word. Accomplices drugs or the innate sweetness of Luke, the boy managed to talk out his deepest fears, her most unmentionable fantasies, their deepest desires. Loved and was loved unconditionally. So when the fever broke out in August did not care that much. Luke lovingly cared for as usual and when the situation worsened, accompanied him to the emergency room and held his hand throughout the hospitalization and convalescence in hospital.
E seemed so genuinely surprised when the doctor told him that the boy had contracted HIV and that he also agreed to take the test. It was the last time the two were seen.
of recycled paper in booklet that he brought to the hospital Luke confessed he had never done the test and would never have done. Briefly hinted at that meeting for paid sex, the night he had decided to do away with the overdose. That man had promised him double the money if they did so without a condom but then reneged when they had finished the speech. That he was pissed off bad and finally the Sardinian had slammed the money at him and said, "So what you had to give I've already given."

0 comments:

Post a Comment