Sunday, October 31, 2010

How To Make A Apple Snickerdoodle Salad

San Cristobal

And here I am in San Cristobal de la Casas, Chiapas, land of fighters and community proud of roots claiming their independence. During the rainy season it rains in Chiapas! Without stopping! And so the damp but beautiful San Cristobal welcomed me. City relaxed and relaxing festive and perfect for partying. The population is divided among the clubs that make the facts of its own, that integrate with the local tourists, tourists who think they are local tourists and tourists who now are no more. French riot of blond dreadlocks who believe themselves gypsies in the Balkans, in Italy the majority of people living in San Cristobal would be called hippies or sballoni, here they are defined alternative Radical Chic and of course street artists. I started working here, not one job but three, one at a hostel in exchange for room and board and pay that is not bad, the other in a bar cinema, pay, free film and dinner and top it off me are also passed off as professor of Italian, Italian courses a go go, and all for the big pay € 150 in total. WTF! The hostel where I work Besides being beautiful in itself is also surrounded by beautiful people, guests are now part of the staff, we have dinner and go out together. For my birthday, people have just met a party I even received some fantastic gifts! I also celebrated my first trip, I must say to my surprise, a year ago I never thought the trip what it was. It was a good year, a full year, a special year, we also make a special year for the next, someone wrote that does not necessarily have to go around the world, but around the world helps or helps meet different people, or just have a different relationship with life, with those around you and the place you live here.
Good Things in Life Are not Things

0 comments:

Post a Comment