Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hot Wings Buffalo Chicken Wholesell

triptych North

In Mexico, nobody has a clue where he lives, for which he works, but I wonder, no one here makes the cocks of others?
I worked in every place where I knew everything, where was the bank, which way do, how many times the girls were in the office next to bath .. not here, it seems that nobody knows anything, ignoring living.
small tour to the north, the great disappointment of Guadalajara, do not go there if you do not have, unless you also may be guests in a huge villa or captain in the craft market on Sunday with the various ethnic groups who engage in dancing surreal folk ( like a rain dance in short).
Mazatlan town by the sea, plain, where everything is Mexican, Who makes you a massage or a tattoo on the beach, tourists and vendors ambulance and funny thing, run to the beach with music composed by small double bass and accordion orchestras under the bulky .. Sol Leon is not it? Learn one of those Peruvian flute would not be practical? Fufuufufufufufuuu (Titanic). But on my trip north I found the Vernazza (5 Terre) Mexican non-stop without water, Guanajuato. Beautiful color throughout, the birthplace of Cervantes, I have not had the courage to comunicagli who is English, there are statues everywhere, even the Don Quixote and Sancho, have even a festival in his honor. Here, after all I was in a hostel, the hostel at the end I like, you can steal Shampoo, joke, you can take advantage of what someone leaves to everyone, including food, well, unless one puts the name becomes common. I put my name on all the food disappears and if I become a beast!
I ate the whole town for the Tamalas, I have always liked, from the first time I've tasted in Guatemala, after being elected in Bolivia favorite food, well yes, they did not have much choice here in Mexico, each people say that there is a secret recipe that is unique to their state.
Tamales All of the world are the same!
The traveler is traveling alone, it does not happy to return, he chose to travel because of the trade craft of wind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment