Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Low Income Dental Clinics In Tampa Fl

Sogno n°6


I am resting in the garden of a villa. Huge and very well maintained. At the head of the hedge which forms the border of each bed of fresh clippings, there is a small tree trunk and crown thin by the perfectly spherical shape, shaped by expert cutters. I am leaning with his head to one of these soft green balls. But instead of being as green as the leaves pittosporum that compose them, these balls are made of indigo feathers. Not blue, not purple, but his indigo: one seen only in the rainbow. These are the feathers of birds of paradise-tropical species that the long tail and the crest-velvety who bought the ball carved in the Italian garden of the villa for us to their nest. Before me is a stretch as far as the eye of nests indigo soft and smooth as velvet. It 's beautiful I think, but then I think I will have all the feathers hair was full of their excrement. In fact, I get up and I touch your hair with disgust: in fact my head is full of small white grubs and I want to wash my hair. I must find water, a bathroom and even if reluctantly, I must leave the tranquility of the park and the beauty of that wonderful view. There is a train waiting for me. A luxurious first-class-only train, such as Orient Express. The conductor has already been booed and I must hurry to rise. As soon as they are on, I find the bathroom and wash my head, very pleased. The train literally flies over the city like a monorail which are seen only in Japan or in science fiction. I see the windows wide and spacious slide out at high speed the roofs of Milan, the spire of the Cathedral and then Venice, Bruges, Amsterdam in rapid succession until the train made a brief stop for lunch in Belgium. Suddenly out of the dining car is a patio full of plants, covered by a curtain and lit by dozens of candles flickering in the breeze in the afternoon. It 's all more than perfect! And suddenly the dream changes.
disembark from the open countryside, near Palermo. The rails bordering the park of the villa of a noble woman friend Antonemilio. But I must have arrived late and he is not waiting for me. In its place quell'invidioso meeting of Nello and it makes me uneasy. For more about me is a whole swarm of super Nobilon with toffee-nose me up and down reciting their necklaces of pearls between her fingers. I have to be arrived very late for the buffet and tables are just sweet and I dive there, hungry as they are increasingly attracting the eyes of the haughty gentleman who leave the room grumbling, leaving me alone. Even the shadow of Anton. In the next room there's a girl behind a counter of glass that invites everyone to come closer to admire its precious stones. They are diamond, topaz, emeralds and cubic zirconia. Everyone is coming, it aspires to two or three mo 'cocaine and then slips a round mirror in the nostril to be able to see the stones from the inside like a magnifying glass. I am curious and approached the girl beckons me to try. To my timid and useless protest-no, the stones are too precious to me-she responds with a snort and a shrug of the shoulders, making me feel if possible even more uncomfortable than before. I do. So, awkwardly grab a large turquoise stone and I put it in the left nostril, but I can not keep up the good loupe round to view it from within. Uscirmi begins to nose bleeds. Turquoise is too big and I must have pulled too high. Finally comes behind me Anton. "What are you doing?" And helps me to slowly take away the stone from the nostrils, pushing down on the fins of the nose. I'm afraid to get dirty with blood shirt, but I can get to the bathroom without damage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment